Breakfast croissants with @Frequentlyeats March 16, 2017 – Posted in: Food – Tags: breakfast, colab, Food, frequently eats, zana recipe
Sometimes the best things start with a simple email. That’s how we met Shirley from @Frequentlyeats , we couldn’t refuse her offer to partner with us after seeing her mouth-watering instagram account!
Shirley is a health fanatic who is passionate about food photography and she will be sharing a few delicious recipes with us!
An obvious place to start would be with the most important meal of the day – breakfast!
2 fresh croissants
1/2 ripe Avocado
Smoked Salmon Ribbons
1 Handful of Baby spinach
Salt & pepper
– Cut and butter your croissants.
– Next, boil one egg (Place the egg in a saucepan. Heat the pot on high heat and bring the water to a full rolling boil. Then turn off the heat, keep the pan on the hot burner, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes).
– Then fry one egg (Crack an egg into hot oil and allow to cook until the edges are crispy and the whites are done)
– When your fried egg is done, transfer to a plate and use the remaining oil to saute a handful of chopped spinach and onions.
– Slice avocado into thin slices.
– On one of the croissants, add sliced avocado, sliced boiled egg and top with smoked salmon ribbons and season to your liking.
– On the other croissant, add sautéed spinach, top with a fried egg and season to your liking.
Written by @Frequentlyeats and compiled by Melissa Lawrence