So here is another beautiful interior I spotted on pinterest, it looked so cozy I couldn’t resist on doing a round up of how you could get this winter lounge look locally.
1. Potted Bonsai | Starke Ayres
2. Rimini Fully Upholstered Couch (Fabric: Cardrona Mineral) | Coricraft
3. Mint Chevron Cushion | Zana Products
4. Copper Jack floor lamp | The Artisan
5. Normann Copenhagen Small Tablo Table in White | Entrepo
6. Open Knit Throw | Weylandts
7. Jacquard Geometric Rug (120x180cm) | Mr Price Home
Here are a few tips when trying to replicate a look you have seen,
– Take inspiration only, do not copy. Put your unique stamp on your space!
– Stick to a colour palette.
– It is impossible to find the exact furniture items, don’t be afraid to improvise.
– Do not clutter, keep accessories beautiful, meaningful and functional.
Need interior advice? Tweet me directly @MissNunnerley or via @ZanaProducts