100% Cotton Fabric Face Masks – 3 Layer – Shipping during lockdown!
R 140.00 – R 1,050.00
*We have permission to produce and send our 100% cotton fabric face masks during the lockdown period. Parcel will be delivered anywhere in SA by Courier Guy or Fastway during lockdown at any level. Courier Prices: R55 Cape Town main areas, R85 courier outlying Cape Town, R75 JHB+PTA(ALL GP), PE, KZN & EC, R200 Other Provinces.
100% cotton 3 layer washable fabric face masks available in Black as well as Blue. In stock ready to go! No wait time!
Medium (as worn in pictures) . 12-13cm high chin to nose peak & 20-22cm at widest point.
Large 15-16cm high chin to nose peak & 24-26cm at widest point. If you are unsure use a ruler to get a rough measure of your face.
Masks are made of 3 layers. Inside & outside is dense weave 220gsm heavy weight 100% cotton and sewn tie. Inside layer of non-woven polyester recommended by the government. 100% cotton is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin, sweat absorbent and a premium product.
Ties: Options: 1.) Around head and neck fabric sewn ties. 2.) Around head and neck (or ears) black 7mm elastic ties.
We have stock so your order will leave the day of order or the next day + 1 day courier overnight to most main areas 2-3 days outlying (an estimate) and we will update this text to reflect accurately at the time of your order.
What it means to buy a 100% cotton mask.
- 100% cotton is a high quality premium fabric. Polyester (plastic) blended with cotton fabrics are cheaper that is why many cheaper masks are made using it.
- 100% cotton is hypoallergenic so if you feel like you have sensitive skin on your face this is a great choice for you.
- 100% Cotton is a strong fiber and therefore is the best to withstand constant washing, strong detergents and ironing while still being great quality.
- 100% Cotton has great cooling properties and absorbs moisture/sweat well. Think about when you wear cotton on a hot day.
- Our masks are thick fabric.
The disclaimer: These face mask will absolutely not prevent you from contracting COVID-19 but will stop you from coughing and sneezing onto others. They are not medical.
Please wash your fabric face mask before first use and between uses. We encourage you to buy more than 1 in order to rotate and have time to wash them properly between uses. Hot wash with washing powder or sunlight liquid in sink or add to clothes wash. Hot iron will neaten out the cotton and also sterilize.
No refunds or returns, sale is final. Made locally in our small studio, we are upholding strict cleaning procedures and we are closed to the public.