Premium Punch Needle Fabric – Barrydale Weavers
9$ – 73$
‘Monks Cloth’ commonly used for punch needle in the USA is not readily available in SA we decided instead of importing it (at a huge cost meaning it would be so expensive for you to buy from us) we would work with a local mill to weave our own! Supporting local business instead of importing.
- Amy Oxford sent us a sample of Monks Cloth and we sent that sample to Barrydale Weavers to create something similar for us.
- We have tried and tested the fabric and it gives such a smooth and easy punch experience where the wool is held much better in place and it feels ‘tight’. A real premium experience if you are doing paid work, making gifts or want something of high quality to work with and make your life easier. Maybe just order 1 piece for THAT special project you have in mind.
- Fabric is not pre shrunken so should not be used on an item intended to be wet, will shrink! We do not recommend washing punch needle creations anyway!
- Locally produced and supporting local mills.
- Woven by hand operated loom (how incredible!)
If you are after a piece of fabric at a specific size please email us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org ordering the correct size for your frame could be the most economical use as we can cut it and charge you just right.